ABOUT CROWNED HOSTS CONGREGATION
Crowned HOSTS Congregation” is a life fulfilling and purifying divine church vessel of the Holy Lord God of HOSTS, formed through the finished works of Jesus Christ our Savior and Master.
It is Established in the full measure of the power of the Holy Spirit, to carry on the great commission assignment of soul winning unto eternal life in God’s endless kingdom gloriously as promised by Him. Since the whole body of Christ eagerly await for the second coming of our Lord and Messiah, “JESUS CHRIST”.
This unique and superb church family of God, is a prophetic, healing, teaching, pastoral, evangelistic and Apostolic ministry which primarily aims at reaching all souls or people across the globe with the living unadulterated word of God Almighty to all creations.
To save, encourage, train, impact, provide and elevate by all creative means in full functioning standards of Jesus Christ and by His grace and mercies which endures forever in every reformations among others.
CHURCH SLOGAN: 'We Are GOLD Starters And DIAMOND Finishers': ... "We've started GLORIOUSLY And Will finish GLORIOUSLY".
It is the translation of a Hebrew word which denotes “HOSTS” or “ARMIES”.
Whiles the word “HOSTS” probably has special reference to (GOD) as the one and only who is supreme over all the innumerable HOSTS of spiritual agencies or what are described as “THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN”. Eventually, it was used as equivalent to “THE LORD ALL SOVEREIGN”.
Now in the PROPHETICAL books of the Old Testament ( O.T ) the sept, sometimes has KURIOS SABAOTH as the equivalent of ‘THE LORD OF HOSTS’.
Sometimes too KURIOS PANTOKRATOR , in the books of job, it uses PANTOKRATOR to render the Hebrew divine title ‘SHADDAY’. READ… ROMANS 9:29 and JAMES 5:4
KEY NOTE FOR YOU, TREASURED READER
Consequently, as the meaning of this Church’s name unfolds itself to you vividly, you are crowned as a particular Host grafted into this enthroned congregation of Jesus Christ. Now, crowns are symbols of glory, difference, power etc. and make the enthroned unique among others. It is Kings, Queens and Conquerors who wear crowns.
Therefore, Beholding miracles, signs and wonders, and Inspired by Jesus Christ through the Visions bearer:
Prophet Daniel Badu Werekoh, says… ” I AM BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVOURED, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER. I AM A MIRACLE, AND MORE THAN A CONQUEROR…
Also in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God. He that cometh from above is above all. He that cometh from Heaven is Jesus Christ.
He is the Word, the One and the only true Word above all, Even the “Supreme Word from above”.
Now for God’s non faddy Word, and an inspirational supernatural words of prophecies and miracles, kindly Listen to, or watch
“SUPREME WORD FROM ABOVE”, and ” ABODE OF MIRACLES” respectively…, with the SEER…, Prophet D. B. Werekoh and be miraculously blessed, God bless you…
STATEMENTS OF FAITH & BELIEVES
1. In both old and New Testament Of the Bible. (2 Timothy 3:16… Job 32:8 )
2. In the Birth, ministry, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. ( Birth of Jesus: Mathew 1 18-32, Mathew 4:12. Ministry of Jesus: Mathew 5:1-48, Mathew 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc. Death of Jesus: Mathew 26:1-75, Mathew 27:1-66, Mathew 20:18-19, The Resurrection of Jesus: Mathew 28:1-20, Mark 16:1-14, Ascension of Jesus: Mark 16:19-20 )
3. In water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Mathew 3:13-17, 28:18-20, Mark 16:14-18 )
4. In the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Joel 2:28-29. John 20:19-22, 23, John 14-16-17, Acts 2:1-18,19 -42)
5. In the pre-cross and post-cross finished works of Jesus Christ. (From Genesis and to Revelation)
6. In Jesus’s Rapture and His second coming. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, 5:1-11. Mark 13:14-23, 24-27, 32-37, John 14:1-4, 18-20)
7. In tithing and offerings. (Malachi 3:8-12, Genesis 4:1-7, proverb 3:9, Leviticus 7:12, Psalms 50:12-15, Malachi 3:8-12, 1 Corinthians 9: 9-14, 1 Corinthians 9: 9-14)
8. In the Holy Ten Commandments. (Exodus 20:1-21 Mathew 22:34-40)
9. In the Holy communion of Jesus Christ. (Mathew 26:26-30, Mark 14:22-26, Luke 22:15-20, 1 Corinthians 11:23-25, 26-34)
10. In a Holy and Righteous marriage or Holy matrimony as God intends for a man and a woman scriptural alone. (Genesis 1:26-31, Genesis 2:7-17, 18-25, Romans 7:1-3, 1 Corinthians 7:1-40)
11. In Gods judgement after death and eternal life or hell fire after death respectively. ( Matthew 5:19-22 John 5:20- 22, John 9:38-39, Romans 14:8-12. Hebrews 9:25-28, 1st Peter 4:15-19. )
12. In praying without season. (Mathew 26:36-44, Mark 14:32-42, Luke 22:39-46, Mathew 6:5-14.)
13. In the spirit of prophecy. (Revelation 19:9-10,)
14.And in healing, with SIGNS and WONDERS through JESUS CHRIST… among others to fulfill the HOLY Word of God in His HOLY SCRIPTURES… to the Glory of the “LORD OF HOSTS”. ( John 9:1-15, exodus 7:8-10, Mark 5:1-20, Mark 5:21-34, Mark 5:35-43. Mark 6:30-44, Mark 6:45-52, Mark 6:53-56. Mark 8: 1-10, Mark 8:22-26. Mark 9:14-29)